2024 APAC Long Internship (Jan – Jun) – Wealth Management, Technology – Hong Kong
- HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 19,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 65 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Please note that this is a internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early January 2024.
- Strong interact to all users to provide 1st level onsite systems support
- Providing user functional support/guidance
- Case investigation/bug fixing
- Be creative to provide solutions to resolve issues
- Support IT regional team on projects deployment
- Organize and managing UAT tests
- User specifications evaluation and write up
- User coordination for live implementation
- Conduct training
- Local projects implementation
- Carry out feasibility study and assess potential IT workload
- Define objectives and schedule
- Liaison with vendors/regulatory bodies on setups required
- Specifications analysis, proposals and write up
- Coordination with user on UAT, implementation and training
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Undergraduate in Business or Computer Science or IT
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong team player
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter who is able to work independently