2024 APAC Long Internship (Jan-Jun) – Wealth Management – Investment Services – Hong Kong
- Contractor/ Via Agency
- HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
• BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
• BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
• Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
• BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
This internship will be for the Investment Funds Advisory Desk. Objective is to work with the team and fund houses to propose solutions on long only and hedge funds, develop market communication, execute RM/client events and assist in all other administrative tasks as required by the team.
Candidate will benefit from interaction and network with the fund houses, and enhance his/her knowledge of the investment environment.
WM APAC Investment Services team assesses market opportunities and creates investment strategy and research, products & services to meet clients’ portfolio needs.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
• Work closely with senior product specialists to develop solutions and investment strategies for internal and external clients;
• Meet with investment managers to evaluate market opportunities and products;
• Analyze current processes and generate solutions to improve business performance;
• Evaluate investment quality and performance of Wealth Management products.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong team player
• Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Self-starter who is able to work independently
• Proficiency with computer and software packages including but not limited to: Microsoft Office(such as Project, Excel, Word, Powerpoint), VBA
• Prior internship within the banking industry is an advantage
• Able to multi task efficiently