Asset Management – Global Client Group – Senior Client Relationship Manager, Intermediary Sales, Greater China
- Standard / Permanent
- HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- SALES DEVELOPMENT
ROLE DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE
Member of the Greater China Intermediary Sales team with the specific objective to develop and grow client relationships and business with existing and new intermediary clients in our banks (mainly retail but also private) and insurance companies segments in Hong Kong and China (but with primary focus on Hong Kong business).
- Deepen relationships and generate new sales revenues with existing clients.
- Identify new key strategic distributors in the segment, develop the relationship and generate revenue streams with them. Work with your direct manager and the broader team in order to cross-fertilize sales opportunities and create synergies across segments and clients.
- Achievement of the assigned sales targets and budgets. Work closely with other team-members to achieve team objectives.
- Initiate product and marketing ideas and actively participate in business development meetings.
- Coordinate sales activities for regional accounts with other team members.
- Conduct seminars and product presentations.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity, market development and respond proactively to any market changes.
- As the position bearing the primary responsibility for ensuring adequate client/intermediary due diligence and exercising constant vigilance over the business relationship;
- To ensure that the KYC process is carried out in a complete and timely manner so that all KYC files that the Company is responsible for are always maintained up-to-date
- To contribute to the information and documentation collection and updating as well as to the provision of qualitative analysis, including materiality of adverse information, which is necessary for the Company to eventually decide on the client onboarding or recertification
- To fulfill other responsibilities as set forth in the applicable KYC/ KYI policy
KEY INTERNAL / EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Investment, Marketing, Brand & Comm, Compliance, Legal, Client Service and Operation teams
- External: Clients in Hong Kong & China and Transfer agent (BP2S)
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University educated with a degree (Business, Finance or related subject are preferred)
- CFA or related qualification preferred
- Strong understanding of investment products, market dynamics and regulatory developments of the banking & insurance industry desired
- More than 10 years’ experience in asset management industry
- More than 10 years’ experience in sales