Client Service Representative – Transaction Banking
- Fixed Term
- HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
MAIN OBJECTIVES & PURPOSE:
• Engages clients and provides a positive client experience that ensures client loyalty and revenue retention/growth, whilst also being aligned to the bank objectives such as observing controls and ensuring efficiency.
Roles and responsibilities:
• This role is part of team that is the principle point of contact for corporate bank clients and responds to clients’ request for information, problem resolution and service activities across the corporate bank products covering cash management, Loans, deposits, FX, security trading and associated eBanking channels
• The CSR is responsible for full and satisfactory resolution of the client requests and to achieve this , he/she may need to coordinate amongst internal stakeholders to ensure action and/or obtain information to provide a response to a client’s service request in a timely, accurate and client friendly manner and also to drive root cause where appropriate
• May be required to proactively reach out to the client in support of bank initiatives/ events esp involving sensitive/complex communication
• Beyond this, the CSR may also provide defined support for some activities for the coverage teams and may undertake ad hoc projects as assigned
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Preferably knowledge of corporate bank products esp Cash management, loans, deposits
• Experience in a client facing role
• Comfortable with technology and MS office tools
• Good aptitude to learn
• Enjoys the client interaction with excellent interpersonal skills
• Resourceful and able to resolve problems
• Meticulous and responsible