Global Banking – Associate / VP – Corporate Finance
- Standard / Permanent
- HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- SALES DEVELOPMENT
As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
• BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
• BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
• Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
• BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
The main purpose of this role is to assist in the origination, marketing, and execution of all real estate related corporate finance and financing transactions.
- Responsible for assisting the Managing Director of the team on all aspects of the client relationships
- Leading, directing and coordinating all aspects of the execution of investment banking transactions in the Real Estate sector
- Responsible for supporting the origination, structuring and execution of corporate finance and financing transactions
- Provide knowledge sharing and coaching to the junior members of the team
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
- At least 7-8 years of relevant corporate finance experience in reputable investment banks or investment firms
- Ability and willingness to coach and motivate junior team members
- Strong analytical, writing and modeling skills and corporate finance knowledge
- Ability to originate ideas to pitch to clients and create professional and insightful pitch books
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is a must.
- Real estate sector knowledge and client network
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, with a strong drive to perform and succeed