HR Solutions Specialist
- Standard / Permanent
- HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- HUMAN RESOURCES
As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
– BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
– BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
– Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
– BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNP Paribas – Diversity & Inclusion Journey
BNP Paribas – The Bank Of Green Changes
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
• Contribute to the HR Solutions Team responsible for:
• Providing an effective and responsive advisory service to all BNP Paribas Hong Kong staff on HR issues, policies and procedures
• Ensuring that all employee issues/ queries/ requests are dealt with promptly
• Performing other tasks related to employee data management
• Provide information & advice service to all staff and respond to enquiries promptly (telephone, e-mail and in person)
• Update and maintain the query log when a new request/query is received
• Understand and resolve issues quickly and efficiently or escalate as needed
• Update and maintain employee data in systems and hard copy files (e.g. P-file)
• Administer the on-boarding activities e.g. Deliver induction training (benefits briefing), monitor reference check to ensure fit & proper criteria, co-ordinate the work visa application, responsible for various system input / maintenance (PS, IPL, e-Las etc.), establish individual personal file/record, liaise with various departments (ISPL HRSS, Compliance, IT, Facilities etc.), etc.
• Employee relationship management in partnership with LPBs, maintain staff record, employment verification, liaison with IRD, administer the tax efficiency scheme, year-end process coordination / administration
• Manage the off-boarding activities e.g. Ensure a smooth exit procedure with relevant documents & conduct exit meeting, responsible for system input/maintenance (PS, IPL etc.), liaise with various departments (ISPL HRSS, Compliance, IT, Facilities etc.), etc.
• Assist with other transversal tasks of HR Solutions but not limited to medical, insurances, leave administration, DSPP, long service award, mortgage loan, etc.
• Make suggestions to the Head of HR Solutions on improvement opportunities with regards to policy (where applicable), efficiency and customer service, e.g. ad hoc communication, process improvements, etc.
• Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
• Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
• Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
• Good understanding of HR policies, procedures, and systems
• Strong customer service skills (client focus) in line with the guidelines provided in the HR Solutions Client Service Standards
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Ability to network and coordinate activities with other teams
• Diversity, inclusion and non-discrimination awareness
Specific Qualifications Required
Knowledge of PeopleSoft, IPL