Investment Advisor, Equity Advisory (Wealth Management)
- Standard / Permanent
- HK-Hong Kong (HK)
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
* excluding partnerships
- Implement research works on stocks listed in the HK/China, US and EU markets.
- Conduct presentations at Investment Assembly (IA) & Equity Huddle.
- Provide data-mining and background research works in assisting senior advisors and Head of Equity Advisory, Asia.
- Contribute background research to regular equity products, including Market Daily, Top Picks List, High Dividend List, Tactical List, Model Portfolios, etc.
- Help to train graduate trainees and interns at rotate into the equity advisory desk.
- Work closely with Global Markets on One-bank initiatives.
To achieve the following in accordance with Bank policies and guidelines :
- Maintain good working rapports with team members.
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Responsible for the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan.
- Responsible for reporting all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in equity market
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Power Point presentation