Relationship Manager – Investor Services
- Standard / Permanent
- HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
• BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
• BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
• Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
• BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
FIC – Investor Coverage is responsible for establishing and maintaining C-Suite relationships with the Priority Clients of the BNP Paribas Group.
• Deliver the entire BNP Paribas firm to institutional investors, specifically Asset Managers and Hedge Funds. The mandate encompasses the entire capital market effort of the bank including: fixed income, equities, and equity derivatives, commodities and certain investment banking functions, as well as BP2S, IP and ALM.
• Specific responsibility for coverage of Institutional Investor universe in Asia Pacific region at the C Suite level
• Ensure the full scope of BNP Paribas’s CIB capabilities and resources are well positioned and understood by FIC IC Priority Accounts.
• Gain a thorough understanding of the client’s specific product needs, and match with the strongest, most appropriate offering available from BNP Paribas.
• Focus FIC IC coverage on Global and Local Priority accounts, targeting higher wallet share of client business
• Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies/procedures and regulatory requirements, in particular with regards to the KYC responsibilities and duties, as per relevant policies and procedures, and the summary of responsibilities list attached hereto.
• Global coordination within the FIC IC teams, particularly around Global Priority Accounts
• Regional coordination with the overall FIC team
• Assist in monitoring legal, credit and market risk issues associated with FIC IC Priority Accounts
Specific Qualifications Required
• University graduate in Finance, Business Administration, Financial Engineering, Economics and other relevant disciplines is preferred.
• At least 10 years of relevant experience in working with Hedge Fund and/or Asset Manager
• Self-motivated, takes initiative and is results driven
• Committed, self-driven and ability to work under pressure
• Excellent numerical, writing and documentation skills.
• Strong decision making and analytical skills
• Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
• Strong team player
• Client focused and commercial thinking
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Creative, articulate and pay attention to details.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin preferred.
• Station in HK and willing to travel.
Offers you may be interested in