- Standard / Permanent
- HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
• BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
• BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
• Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
• BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
• Manage account relationships and maximize account votes and revenues
• Perform an Account Manager role which includes (a) manage account relationships both with the client as well as with other members of the sales team and our analysts, (b) maximize account votes and revenue, and (c) maintain and develop profitable account package leveraging all available resources of the bank
• Engage clients about payments for advisory services provided. Engage relevant sales traders about monetizing advisory offerings
• Market equity and GM research and ECM product to clients
• Work closely with analysts and sales traders to service clients and develop investment ideas
• Cross sell other products of BNP
• Promote teamwork by working in a constructive manner and assisting other colleagues
• Be in compliance with regulations and internal policies
• Help maximize revenue and profit
• Contribute to the Cross Referral Programme
• Contribute to franchise development by enhanced cooperation between research, trading, and sales
• Help deliver improving advisory ranking with focus accounts by leveraging the entire GM platform and focusing on Senior PMs, CIOs and Founders/Partners
• Contribute to conferences, NDRs, analyst marketing events, and reverse roadshows
• Be a champion of your specialist role
• Contribute to expert access and group trips initiative for the team.