- Standard / Permanent
- HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
Storage administrator, based in Singapore or Hong Kong, will be working as member of APAC IT storage to manage storage related projects and provide level 3 operational support in APAC.
- Support projects in APAC regions that are managed by APAC storage team
- Maintain configuration standards and design guidelines for storage systems, management systems and required software.
- Provide technical assistance to deployment teams.
- Provide level 3 technical support
- Maintain, adhere, and improve the standard operating procedures followed in the bank.
- Perform storage resource allocations and migrations when required complying the process.
- Conduct deep storage performance analysis, perform fine-tuning, and produce RCA report for review and retrospect.
- Communicate with APS, business, and other ITP teams during different project stages.
- Support audit and compliance activities.
- Support capacity planning and performance management.
- Support on-site activities and participate in business continuity drills and exercise.
- Produce health-check/dashboard/security compliance report as required
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
Essential Technical Knowledge/Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of system support experience on enterprise storage platform.
- Technical knowledge in EMC VMAX & ECS, Pure storage, NetApp, Brocade switches and CleverSafe.
- Possess sound knowledge of storage hardware and system services (volume management operations, file system management, data migration, snapshot & replication technologies, connectivity technology).
- Good understanding in storage upgrade process and hand-on experience in performing storage code upgrades.
Other Value-Added Competencies:
- Fluent verbal and oral English communication skill
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience will be a plus
Specific Qualifications preferred
- SAN management at intermediate to advanced level
- NAS management at intermediate to advanced level
- Object storage management at intermediate to advanced level
- ITIL foundation for service management