Asset Management – Global Client Group – Client Relationship Manager, Private Banking Sales, Greater China
- Standard / Permanent
- HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- SALES DEVELOPMENT
ROLE DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE
Develop the business and generate revenues with top-tier global and regional Private Banks in Asia, which translates into :
· Develop sales and generate new revenues with top-tier Private Banks in the region
· Servicing and growing assets with existing clients
· Achieving the assigned sales target
· Cultivating and growing client relationships (depth and breadth) within client organisations
· Working closely with the entire Fund Sales (across segments) team to ensure the exchange of best practices and continuity in client coverage.
· Implementation of the sales plan/strategy to achieve the assigned sales targets.
· Initiate product and marketing ideas and actively organize and participate in business development meetings.
· Coordinate with sales colleagues in key client locations globally and ensure a coherent and consistent sales approach
· Manage client relationships in the region, service and grow assets with existing clients.
· Help to identify new distributors, develop relationships and work closely with them. Open new business relationships and generate revenues from the latter.
· Conduct seminars and presentations to clients.
· Promote BNPP AM funds and thought leadership and raise the company’s profile and reputation in APAC.
· Ensure for sufficient interaction and knowledge of wholesale distribution clients in order to cross-fertilize ideas with colleagues.
· Keep abreast of competitor activity, market development and respond proactively to any market changes.
KEY INTERNAL / EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
· Internal: Investment, Marketing, Brand & Comm, Complaince, Legal, Client Service and Operation teams
· External: Clients in Hong Kong & China and Transfer agent (BP2S)
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· University educated with a degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related subject ;
· CFA or related qualification preferred
· Solid experience and understanding of the development of financial solutions and fund structuring
· At least 7-10 years’ sales experience in the asset management industry in Asia with proven client contacts and a solid industry network